How to fix missing cydia app/icon - electra jailbreak ios 11 - 11.0.1 - Reinstall cydia

HOW TO FIX MISSING CYDIA APP / ICON - ELECTRA JAILBREAK IOS 11 - 11.1.2 - REINSTALL CYDIA !

I TRIED TO POST THIS ON REDDIT BUT AUTOBOT DELETED MY POST !

Hey guys , i finally figured out how to reinstall cydia after accidentally deleting it , i deleted apt strict accidentally , cydia also got deleted with it ,  i searched for fix , but I didn’t found any ! Then i tried this , it worked like a charm - hope this will help you too ...  
I have also posted a video on youtube - check it out on my channel - crack4tech 

Here’s what i did ! 

1. Install filza escaped from tweakboxapp.com 
2. Run filza & go to the root & delete these files - electra (whole folder ) , .cydia no stash , bootstrapped electra , .bit of fun ! 
3. Reboot your device then run electra again & tap jailbreak ! 
4. If you get to.panga error then install to.panga ipa using cydia impactor ! 
5. Run to.panga & tap on remove button ! 
6. Reboot & run electra again , now it should reinstall cydia & rejailbreak your device ! 
7. That’s it - i hope it will help you ! 

NAMASTEY ! 


HERE’S THE VIDEO - 



ALSO IF YOU ARE STUCK AT THE RESPRING LOOP , THEN TRY THE METHOD BELOW -



I HOPE IT WILL HELP YOU ! Don’t forget to drop a Like on this video ! 
SHARE

AYUSH MITTAL

Hi. I’m Designer of this website. I’m Owner of crack4tech. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. Great! It sounds good. Thanks for sharing.. cydia download

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.
    hotmail signup

    ReplyDelete